Application Deadline: 22/07/2019
Contract Type: Specified Duration
Application instructions: Qualified Candidates should refer to www.icubefarm.com or copy and paste the linkhttps://www.icubefarm.com/job/human-resourcebusiness-development-coordinator# to view the job, create a profile, upload their CVs and apply directly online.
Candidates may also apply by sending their CV in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants who this option MUST use the Email Subject: Cameroon - Application for Position of Human Resource /Business Development Coordinator. Application which do not respect this requirement will not be considered.
Applicants must ensure that their CV is descriptive of major task carried out in the domains of Human Resource Management, business development or Sales.
Duties & Responsibilities
Key Human Resource & Recruitment tasks:
- Post Job offers on behalf of the Company. Assist the registration of job seekers and job offers on its portal and ensure the effective use of the portal;
- Review CVs and applications received on the portal and provide initial shortlist of qualified candidates to Client for preselection for interview.
- Coordinate and conduct interviews with the candidates in order to verify that their skills and abilities meet the requirements.
- Review the background and validate references and work experience of candidates.
- Training Facilitator and Coordinator for HR related training sessions which can be held monthly or quarterly.
- Contribute to the drafting training materials for HR related subjects.
- Coordinating similar HR activities for colleagues in other African markets
Key Business Development tasks:
- Work with Marketing and Sales team to carry out Public Relations service for our client including representation at local events.
- Work with Marketing and Sales team to draft marketing strategies and online strategies to boost registration of companies and job seekers on the portal.
- Work with sales team to prospecting and identify potential clients. Meet potential clients and the decision makers within the client organization by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients;
- Work with Business Developing draft and deliver services proposal, follow up potential clients in order to closing new clients and contracts.
- Provide feedback, information and suggestions for improving and communicate about issues, critics and recommendation received from public. Prepare monthly reports.
- Work with sales team on Client Retention: Manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive;
- Bachelor’s/MA degree in Human Resources Management. Any additional certification in marketing or sales will be a plus.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in Human Resources Management in a renowned institution. Experience in sales of HR service will be a plus.
- Fluency in English and French
- Written and Verbal Communication. A clear writing style with an impeccable knowledge of spelling and grammar.
- Interpersonal Communication, Accuracy, Attention to Detail.
- The ability to build and sustain good relationships with clients.
- Computer literacy and knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Applicant must portray internet proficiency, ability to understand the development of technology in the HR sector and mastery of the functioning of Job Portals, Business Directories and other Online Platforms.
For more informations: